So, if you desire to be used to save another, turn to your own life.
As far as you can, make it all that it should be. Let your influence
for Me extend ever further and further. Let Love be your balm for
all ills, Power in which you will break down all barriers. It stands,
too, for the Name of the God you love and serve. with His banner
floating over you, go on in glad confidence to victory. Your task: to
help, to strengthen, raise, heal. Only as you love will you do this.
My child, there is no arrogance in your assertion when you say,
“I will not let Thee go unless Thou bless me.”
Have not I ever told you to claim big things.
In so doing you obey Me.
You do right to wrestle boldly in prayer.
There are times for demanding,
Now is the time to claim.
You are in no doubt about My Will.
Claim its manifestations on earth. WE WILL.
Love and care and pray
Never feel helpless to aid
those you love. I am their
help. As you obey Me and
follow My teaching in your
daily life, you will bring that
help into operation.
- posted on Daily Encouragement:
- “God Has No Rival!”
- A view looking up Kraybill Church Road from our driveway. “God Has No Rival!”
- www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kpJp2W6i9Y –
- Stephen C. Weber“Changes, Challenges And Choices”
- Message summary: Today we will consider changes, challenges and choices. Listen to this message on your audio player.
- “Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are Which of course elicits a number of responses. Bunny then says,
- “Today is the day God has given me the opportunity to tell you that Jesus loves you!”Yesterday he went along with us for our chaplain visits, especially looking for opportunities to minister to truck drivers. Our first company yesterday receives many containers from a port and Bunny is seeking ways to share God’s love with these drivers.At this company we have the opportunity to share a brief devotional message early each Tuesday morning so yesterday I asked Bunny to share. He shared that we all have changes, challenges and choices in life which prompted today’s study.Some 3,400 years ago Joshua gave his final challenge to the children of Israel. He had lived his life in steadfast commitment to God. He’s first mentioned in Scripture as the trusted commander of Moses’ army shortly after they crossed the Red Sea during the Exodus. He, along with Caleb, was one of only two spies to bring back a faith-filled report that essentially said, “With God’s help we can do it!”Joshua had faithfully served under Moses during the 40-year period in the wilderness and had led God’s people in the conquest for some 25 years. He’s now 110 years old and musters enough strength for a final challenge to faith and commitment that rings through the ages.The people were experiencing three C’s that people all though the ages have dealt with.
- 1) Changes – The Israelites had entered the promised land under Joshua’s leadership but now were about to experience a change. Things weren’t going to stay the same; there would soon be new leadership. We go through many changes throughout the course of our lives; some major, even life-transforming, others smaller. Most of us really don’t know what change we will encounter today, but great assurance can fill our hearts when we remember that God said “I the Lord do not change” (Malachi 3:6). He is a steady presence in our life, the anchor for our faith when all other ground is sinking sand. Thomas Chisolm reminds us that we can rely on our unchanging God in the hymn classic, Great Is Thy Faithfulness: “Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not. As Thou hast been Thou forever wilt be.”
- 2) Challenges – Changes often bring on challenges. Although the people had entered the promised land many challenges lay ahead for them. Just keep reading and you’ll see one challenge after the other! In our lives changes usually bring challenges as well and just like the Israelites we will receive blessing when we obey God.
- Choices – Usually there are choices we must make as a result of changes and challenges, and that makes life hard. Today we will all make many, many choices. Life is just full of choices and decision-making, from tiny daily choices such as what brand of soap to purchase or what to eat for dinner to major, life altering decisions such as our choice for a mate or career. Many choices do not have moral consequences but many others are a choice between right and wrong. “There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death” (Proverbs 14:12). However there is one fundamental choice we all share, based upon today’s portion of Scripture in the Old Testament. Joshua set the fundamental choice clearly before the people with these words, “Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve”. In the context of Joshua’s challenge their fundamental choice was between serving the one true God and “the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living.”In a broader sense the choice now and for every generation is whether we serve the one true God or “the god of this world” (2 Corinthians 4:4). Even those who practice the faith of atheism are essentially serving the god of this world. People then and now have this fundamental choice, for the one true God does not force people to love and serve Him.Joshua sets a great example for the people of his time and through all subsequent ages, including our own. Let us proclaim this day, “As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord!”
- Be encouraged today,
- Daily prayer: Father, You have drawn us with an everlasting love; You show us Your loving kindness day after day. Your bountiful provision gives to us material, physical and spiritual blessings that only a caring heavenly Father can give. But even though our cup overflows with Your goodness we face changes and challenges amidst our blessing. As we deal with the inevitable changes and the subsequent challenges that follow help us to make the life defining choice, like Joshua, and declare to all who will hear,
- “As for me and my house we will serve the Lord.”
socialism is communism trump is not a socialist the others are.
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
if we want to have joy, follow God, and his instruction manual, we all have an enemy in satan; hear Charles, it’s getting very late. BELIEVE
“I will never leave you, nor forsake you.” I am
God Calling – Rejoice At WeaknessTwo Listeners Web Servant (8 hours ago)to me – God Calling by Two Listeners October 7 – Rejoice At Weakness Hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? There is no searching of his understanding. Isaiah 40:28 Savior, breathe […]— www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kpJp2W6i9Y
Daily Verse – https://youtu.be/gHIotNUmRIw –
His Gentle Touch
RSVP’d or RSVPed; RSVP’ing or RSVPing
definition of RSVP
: to respond to an invitation
|Jose San Martin||9:01 PM (41 minutes ago)|
Attention can be gained by acting like a fool.
Respect must be earned.
Be the person others want to be with not the one to avoid.
One who is with the Lord walks the world
with head held high and with a quiet peace.
The fool is always looking around to see
who he can impress with his foolishness.
If the message in the Daily Life Lesson is not clear,
please feel free to ask for clarification or if youwish to submit a Daily Lesson please contact me email@example.com
If you wish to be removed from the mailing listreply NO in the subject line of the Daily Life Lesson
“plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future.“
for the 2nd time; it is that important.
if you only believe ANYTHING is possible, if you only believe it will be.
Those who know Me there is nothing more to be desired.
“No beauty they could desire Him.”
Oh! My children, draw very near to Me. See Me as I really am,
that ever you may have the Joy of finding in Me all you could desire.
The fulfillment of all you could desire in Master, Lord, or Friend.
such is the this case here, my friend, ‘m not upset…
All Are called… few RSVP, huh?
October 4, 2019
comment on invitations are not only said in
……… https://youtu.be/b3PwozgRtHQ ……..
Posted by David BuckleOctober 4, 2019
dig, to God and country (USA)
<a href=”http://<!– wp:paragraph –> <p> <a href=”https://youtu.be/L-P3WAOrt1I”>https://youtu.be/L-P3WAOrt1I</a></p> <!– /wp:paragraph –> <!– wp:paragraph –> <p> https://youtu.be/b3PwozgRtHQEdit https://youtu.be/b3PwozgRtHQ <br> <br> https://youtu.be/b3PwozgRtHQ</p> https://youtu.be/b3PwozgRtHQEdit https://youtu.be/b3PwozgRtHQ
October 21, 2019
- it’s not about me; any of it; but, this is the promise made in 1993.
Love, Christ, God,
bible studies ,blog, blogging, salvation, family,
vacation-places/pictures/marriage… The Daily Devotion.
Christian fellowship Holy Spirit Evangelists